Home Daftar Isi

A Word from Author

Hi,

I’m Oki Parlin and I am a highly motivated and experienced Procurement Coordinator or Senior Buyer who graduates from Applied Science. Recently I am working at Multinational Oil and Gas Company. I am hard worker, quick learner and could be both good team-player and individual player. I have experiences for working in and delivering through multi-disciplinary teams.

The main objective why I create this blog is for sharing of procurement and supply chain information. Some of the writings are taken from other authors and the others are originated from my pure idea. I hope readers can get information they need, and if possible, it will be much appreciated if the reader can give their valuable comments, so that the writing qualities can be improved.

Other than of information sharing of procurement and supply chain issue, I also write what I think good to share; it is just to convey my writing hobbies and to full fill my spare time.

Sincerely for all of you that already visit this blog and put valuable comments. I am will be happy if you send an email to my email ( okiparlin@gmail.com;oki_parlin@yahoo.com or you can contact me on +6281283360006


Lebih Lanjut Tentang Saya

Share On:

Artikel Terkait

No comments:

Post a Comment